Governance Made Easy
Learn practical skills from governance experts with our free-to-attend webinars
designed for the next generation of business leaders, all with the purpose of making governance easy.
Attend these live governance webinars and masterclasses
Watch our catalogue of on demand webinars
The fundamentals of governance, delivered to you in lively webinars by governance experts.
The Boards responsibilty for setting organisational culture
Recent legal cases have clearly identified that boards are ultimately responsible for the culture of an organisation. What does this mean for you as a director and your board?
- Where should a Board start?
- How do we know what culture we require as a Board?
- What culture do we currently have, and what needs to change
- How should a Board monitor and measure culture and cultural change?
- How does the Board sustain a focus on culture over time?